Grandpa George’s Opus, Inc. Bach to Rock Denville is particularly special for Lisa and Marc as it is owned and operated by Grandpa George’s Opus, Inc., in honor and in memory of Dr. George P. Toth, Lisa’s Dad. George's life and career touched the lives of many. As an educator, he guided and shaped the lives of the many college students he taught and mentored. George was a well-known member of his community and enjoyed his time volunteering for various community causes and organizations. Known in his later years as “Grandpa George” by his seven adoring grandchildren, who were the joy of his life, he leaves a loving and lasting legacy.Similar to music, George’s uplifting and inspiring spirit will live on in our hearts in our Bach to Rock school forever.
Staff & Music Teachers
- Individual instruction with proprietary curriculum
- Students are motivated by playing with others in a band
- A band builds teamwork, develops social skills, fosters self-esteem and leads to lasting friendships.
- Everyone learns faster playing music they like
- Students are motivated to learn when they see early results
- Introducing very young children to music supports cognitive development and motor skills.
- A well-balanced music education consists of Music Theory, Technique and Repertoire.
- Students learn faster playing music they like.
- Simplified versions of modern songs allow students to see results more quickly.
- Audio recordings of each simplified arrangement are available to students. This allows them to hear how their part should sound.
- Lessons are catered to the needs of each student's learning style.